This craft pack is perfect for all ages, learning how to create a variety of gorgeous clay homewares and with a live zoom class, you will get familiar with your contents in no time!
Air dry Clay is the most ‘clay like’ material available when a kiln is not accessible. It is an air drying clay that has all the properties of normal clay and requires the same skills for modelling with clay yet it air dries.
- 1kg Jovi Clay
- An assortment of clay tools + bowls
- Vintage doilies (for trinket dishes)
- Baking paper to roll on and gloves
- Step by step instructions
- Jute twine to create other clay projects
- 12 pack of acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Gold paint pen for gilding finishes
- FREE delivery with this product Australia wide *
Air dries with very little shrinkage so it can go over armatures such as newspaper balls, wire and foil to construct larger forms without using a large quantity of clay.
Step 2: Scrunch up newspaper and place inside the pot to add stability when turned over. Modify the shape of the pot to suit your sculpture
Step 3: Use the upside down pot as a starting point for a sculpture.
Step 4: Add and join pieces of clay. Use tools to create textures. Leave to dry then finish with paint, spray paint or varnish to achieve your desired effect.